Wondering if this online course is for you? If you are a receptionist, records specialist, clerk, secretary, office assistant, counterperson bookkeeper, administrative assistant, office volunteer, greeter, administrator or supervisor, then this course is for you.
If you work at a front desk, lobby, reception or office position in law enforcement, corrections, probation, courts, fire, government entities including city, county or state offices, schools and even corporations, then this course is for you.
"I can't wait to share with you so many of these ideas and principles to minimize your stress and improve your safety and security". - Captain Joe Puckett
Frequently Asked Questions and Our Answers About This Course
1. With this being an online course, how long will it be available? The course will be available indefinitely in our training material, with planned updates yearly. We have provided educational opportunities since 1995, and we plan to be around for many more years. For the individual user, they currently have 6 months to complete the course once they are registered.
2. Are we allowed to show this to a group of employees? This course is not designed for group viewing, however it is designed for overall group planning and team building or a team work approach to safety. The design is for individual employees to be registered for the training, view the training material as their schedule allows and then come together as a group to work on the safety and security planning after the training is completed. The course material constantly reinforces the idea of getting together with "team or office members" for reinforcing this material with future planning discussions or discussions of the material. In fact one section of the training, gives the attendee a "12 month safety/security plan" to work on and it is designed to be done as an individual, but they are coached to get their team together for the discussions if possible.
3. Do state, county or local agency employees receive any discounts? Absolutely, we will give you a discount based on the number of people you think will attend the course that are employed with your agency, entity or corporation. If you let us know just how many people will attend from your division or agency, we will begin those discounts right away for your personnel currently registering. We would certainly offer you a 10% discount immediately if you have more than 10 employees you want to send through the course, if that number is higher we can provide further discounts.
4. Can we view the course more than once? Yes attendees to the training cannot skip ahead in any of the training, however, once they have completed the chapters or course, they can go back and view them as much as they want to in that time period of 6 months.
5. Is there a certificate available as proof of attendance to the training? Yes, upon completion of the course there is an opportunity for the attendee to print a certificate of completion, before signing out of the course. The certificate lists the title of the course and number of hours the course is listed as for completion time. The certificate also shows a QR code which the link will take the viewer to a verification page which shows for 2 years after completion that the certificate is valid. But the attendee must print the certificate out in paper form to have the QR code for any future verification.